Omega Ham[TM], part III

Gentlemen:

I just received a reply from your unoffial support list claiming that the
product I was interested in, Omega Ham[TM], is actually marketed as Omega
Spam[TM]. As I never eat products that are manufactured from unidentifiable
parts, I would like to cancel my standing order for 2000 Omega Hams[TM], since I
assume you would be shipping me 2000 Omega Spams[TM]. I will, however, still be
willing to accept your donation for any used paper product wrappers, even if
they are Omega Spam[TM] Wrappers.

Best,

Tim Morge