Re: Omega Ham[TM], part III

>Gentlemen:
>
>I just received a reply from your unofficial support list claiming that the
>product I was interested in, Omega Ham[TM], is actually marketed as Omega
>Spam[TM]. As I never eat products that are manufactured from unidentifiable
>parts, I would like to cancel my standing order for 2000 Omega Hams[TM],
since I
>assume you would be shipping me 2000 Omega Spams[TM]. I will, however,
still be
>willing to accept your donation for any used paper product wrappers, even
if
>they are Omega Spam[TM] Wrappers.
>
>Best,
>
>Tim Morge

Below is another word form our sponsor and a Florida travel advisory:

Caution eating imported hams will be detrimental to your health!  You must
first subscribe to our monthly newsletter that gives the easy user friendly
instructions.  I would make further comments on this subject but I would
have no way of being properly compensated for doing so.  Unless I could get
a part time job correcting the symbol universe and writing a TS 4 y2000
patch.  That would of course keep me occupied for the better half of a day.
Then I could concentrate on my favorite pass time.  Waxing my ups bass boat
that my dog is so proud of, while I contemplate what bug I can discover in
Omega software next.  Not to mention my primary goal in life, which is to
bash Omega.

All the west,

The Omega Ham (TM)

I swear - by anothers life and my disregard of it - that I will forever live
for the sake of bashing omega, and ask everyone to help me do the same.
What fun this all is !!!