Omega Spam[TM], the final word

Gentlemen:

It was with a great amount of sadness that I read your quick reply from your
unofficial support list. I have no idea how Omega Spam[TM] got translated to
read Omega Ham[TM]. Perhaps a young technician punched a wrong key by mistake?

I am still confused about the 2000 Omega Spams[TM] you referred to in the email.
Do I understand that you now claim you have no more Omega Spams[TM], except
those that were manufactured to be edible until the turn of the century? Can you
tell me what sort of food preservatives will be used to manufacture an Omega
Ham[TM] product, such as Omega Spam[TM], that will make the product edible after
the year 2000? Does your firm now posess the technology to cure an Omega Ham[TM]
or Omega Spam[TM] that would be edible then? If so, can I get on your mailing
list? And can you also tell me what these products are wrapped in?

Best,

Tim Morge