RE: Genesis EOD Blanks?

I would just contact Glen Larson, President of Genesis directly about the
problem you are having. I don't use Genesis, but I have met Glen a couple of
times, and he seems like a nice, honest, straight shooter. with a reliable
product.

I think there was some miscommunication between Genesis and Omega when they
came out with a joint CD. Don't judge Genesis by that.

Neil