moving averages

Hi List,
I would have a question regarding what TS4 is doing to my charts.
Let's assume I split my screen vertically and create 2 dufferent charts.
On the left part of the screen, I draw a 100 days bar chart with 2
moving averages (9 and 45) and let's assume that the market starts
turning down, and the 2 moving averages cross.

Now, I create a new workspace with the same chart except that it takes
the entire screen.
Guess what, on this screen the moving averages do not cross !!!

How can that be ?
Thank you in advance.
Benoit