Genesis EOD Blanks?

Fellow Traders,

I'm using Genesis as my EOD data source.  Am I the only person who gets
blank days when there is SUPPOSED to be trading.  May this have
something to do with the American Holidays?  If so, where can I get a
list of American holidays where there is no trading taking place.  I've
heard about Genesis having bad data, if there is anyone out there with
the corrected CD AND subscribes to the CD Update Club, please contact me
and I may make you an offer.

Also, If anyone is using the Omega Research Portfolio Manager, contact
me, I'd like to know what you think about it.

Pat