Re: BMI Chips for Sale

hi,
i have been offered a tv black box,,,,,,gets all stations,,,,,,,,,about $250
and i have been offered a bmi black box for about $2000..........has everything

i didn't take either one.
i have done trading for a while............and when you trade with a person
your word is your bond(now there are a lot of taped phone calls used in
disputes), but it is still a business of honesty.saying the word "DONE"
completes a trade of millions of dollars at times.
i don't get cable boxes or things that fall off a truck, i try to be honest in
my dealings  and i hope most others here are honest in their dealings.
rich t