Re: TS 5.0 & S&P Comstock

don wrote privately:
>I don't criticize your observation, but to call another's observation
>from thier station, Bullshit, seems a to border on being extreme. We all
>come with our particular filters.   It think the Omega list is getting
>pretty stressed.

Yeah, Don, you're right...I apology to Miles and list.  Substitute
"ridiculous" or "nonsense" for "BS".

A note of explanation...if anyone wants to compare their data feed with the
S&P pit and have floor access, wait until the 15 min whistle (:15, :30,
:45, :00) to check for the feed vs the actual pit.  I do this everyday
since I really don't trust ANY data feed. For all its faults, though, BMI
does a pretty decent job during all market conditions.

-Tony Haas