Re: TS 5.0 & S&P Comstock

In a message dated 98-06-09 10:56:47 EDT, sptradr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< A note of explanation...if anyone wants to compare their data feed with the
 S&P pit and have floor access, wait until the 15 min whistle (:15, :30,
 :45, :00) to check for the feed vs the actual pit.  I do this everyday
 since I really don't trust ANY data feed. For all its faults, though, BMI
 does a pretty decent job during all market conditions. >>

I agree with the fact that Miles' statement was "ridiculous". I call the floor
several times daily and bid/ask/last is always right in line with my BMI price
on my screen. Perhaps Miles meant to compare with Signal FM instead of BMI.

John