Digest Corruption

I apologize for corrupting some messages.  Here is how I inadvertently did it.

My MS Outlook 98 is set for TEXT in mail.

I replied to the digest letter, deleted all the message I could see, and wrote to the above address.  Apparently there is some
invisible [to me] remnant, that remained attached that corrupted the Email.

Solve this problem by setting up an Email address and start a new letter when raising a new issue rather than reply to a 'digest'.

Harry Ploss
Managed Futures WordWide