Omega Research 5.0 Products Release Schedule

Dear Valued Customer:

Many of you have been asking for an update on the release schedule for
Omega Research 5.0 products.  As some of you may be aware, a press
release was issued this morning stating that the Preview Release of
Omega Research TradeStation and OptionStation 5.0 products is scheduled
for July 30-August 5 and is now expected to include support for Signal,
Signal Online (Internet datafeed), BMI, and DTN. We are currently
working towards supporting other data vendors in the near future.  As
more specific information becomes available, we will let you know.

At Omega Research we appreciate your support and are committed to
insuring our customer's happiness with our products.   Omega Research
values your feedback. You can e-mail me directly any questions or
concerns you may have at janette.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have not read the press release, you can access the information
on our website at www.omegaresearch.com.

Thank you for your continued support,

Janette Perez