RE: Omega Research 5.0 Products Release Schedule

Janette,

Thank you for responding to the list on this very important issue.  This is not about which data feeds
you are working towards supporting but rather the ones TradeStation 4.0 currently supports.  It is evident
that Omega's efforts to bring on a new vendor such as DTN has taking priorty over the vendors currently
supported.  Your company has a responsibility to support its current users and provide a viable upgrade
path for those users.  Omega has chosen to ignore the Two best feeds available to Traders because they
represent a smaller portion of your overall user base.  Maybe they would be a larger portion if the same effort
went into pushing them by your sales force as went into pushing DBC and BMI.  What is a FutureSource or
Comstock user to do?  If there is no 5.0 version for them when will the Y2K patch become available for them?
Will support be available for them if you choose not to support  them in 5.0?  The current policy is 60 days after the
official release of the new version the old one is not supported, will this be ammended for FS and CMSTK users?
If no upgrade is made available for these feeds and you grant support to maintain these users how will bugs be fixed?
The list of questions goes on and on.  Rather than giving a politically correct answer can you answer the real questions
that are facing traders who use these feeds.

Thank You
Miles Dunbar