Re: Fw: Solicitation for business on Internet

I was wondering why the above mentioned site is under development? Something to hide from the NFA & CFTC? Mysterious indeed it was there last 3 days ago.
I wish I have a chance to buy this system because all my present trade entries are against me. Hope this software can help me BECAUSE "it moves the market". I just trade one lot, hope I can move the market too. Did I read it right from its infomercials?
Please don't laugh at me...

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v Visavis v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v