Re: Omega Research 5.0 Products Release Schedule

  • To: Janette Perez <Janette.Perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Omega Research 5.0 Products Release Schedule
  • From: Benoit Cabanne <bcaba@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:18:03 -0700

Thank you very much for your reply, but this is not a satisfying answer.
You are talking about negotiations with additional data vendors, but let
me remind you that Future Source is already one of the data vendors.
So maybe, I should reformulate my question. I actually use TS4 with
future source, if I decide to upgrade to TS5, will I be able to use
Future source as a data vendor.

The answer should be a simple Yes or No.

You must also be aware that traders are not only looking for a reliable
software but more important, they are looking for a reliable data
vendor. If TS5 will not support future source, I think you are about to
lose quite a bunch of your clients.....

Tank your for a clear answer.

Benoit Cabanne