BMI Chips for Sale

This was sent to me.  Thought it might interest some people on this list.

Regards,

Are you tired of spending big money with BMI for real-time quotes?  Or do
you
want BMI real-time quotes and don't want to pay the $400+ per month for
them?

I have a number of BMI Satellite and BMI Cable Box descrambler chips.  What
this will allow you to do is receive ALL MARKETS, EXCHANGES, and NEWS
SOURCES
in REAL TIME-without paying the big money that BMI wants.  You do need to
have
a BMI cable or satellite box.  It does not have to be permissioned.  If you
owe BMI a past due bill, this chip will get you reconnected without BMI
knowing.  If you are already paying for real-time, you can drop your
service
to delayed, and the chip will get all the data in real-time!

How this chip works:

It runs on the same principal as a 'fixed' cable tv descrambler.  You just
hook the signal (from TBS or AMC) to the box, and it thinks that it is
allowed
to get all the data real-time.  BMI can not find out about it unless you
tell
them.

Questions & Answers:
   Is this legal?

It is legal for me to sell you the chip.  It is legal for you to possess
the
chip.  What you do with it is your own business.

   I hear that all you people selling these chips work for BMI to bust us.

That is BS.  That would also be some severe case of entrapment.  I do not
work
for BMI, I am not a member of any police agency, etc.  The chip is
everything
that I claim it to be.  You will be impressed!

    How much is it?

It is $1,000.  That is a VERY SMALL price considering how much BMI
real-time
data costs (400+ per month).

     How do I know you're not trying to rip me off?

You don't.  That's why we will use TRADESAFE if you wish.  They are a
neutral
third party that allows you to check out the merchandise and if you don't
want
it, then they send your money back to you.  It is not given to me until
your
data is up and running!  They are the largest and most respected service of
their kind on the internet.

Send me an e-mail and we can discuss this further!

msmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx