Fw: TS 5.0 & S&P Comstock: Instituional Platforms?

I don't know what's going on now, but 6 months ago Omega was developing
Version 5.0 institutional platforms for both Comstock and FutureSource: as I
understood it there would be a seperate version for each vendor (like the
Dow Jones version) developed with close consultation and support from the
data vendor.   The press release may refer to only the non-institutional
Version.