Re: Software Vandals and Thieves

>refer to your Trendwatch Indicator as "exclusive", and as a "proprietary >analysis". Now what could you be implying in that, but that it is something >you developed, something unique. True you registered the name, and that is >yours, and that may be unique. But a 5 bar rate of change of a 21 bar moving >average is hardly something you developed and certainly isn't proprietary, and >definitely isn't exclusive.

Okay Okay !!!
Right, lets be cool !! Lets give everybody a chance to be innocent until proven....
If the codes of ETS is really just from public domain, can somebody contribute some to this list to prove its generic in nature. It should be exactly as ETS to the last 2 digit decimal point.
If this have been done, will Mr. Mermer just leave us alone & up to us if we would like to use it or not as long as the save ELA name is not his registered trademark? Like ETS_Trendwatcher (R) change to ET_Trendwatcher? or something similar? Then this is not considered stealing of the code because its just plain vanilla available from our Omega program.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v Visavis v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v