Re: System Vendors -

When is a guarantee NOT a guarantee?

When it's written by a legal expert to be totally useless yet perfectly
legal.  Any product that has this type of (non)guarantee should
immediately let any half intelligent person know what its value is.

I would have more respect for a vendor to simply say, "Look at our
advertising claims and decide if this product makes sense.  No
guarantees are implied and all sales are final."  In my opinion,
disguising the disclaimer in the form of an easily misunderstood
"guarantee" is deceit of the worst kind.