Re: The most significant event since man walked on the Moon!!!!!

David Cicia wrote:

    One of the only questions I have about the prospects for TradeLab -
having a good sense that Bob Brickey is a high integrity person and
knowing that UMDS is a good product - is this: does Bob's company have
adequate capitalization to stay in business against stiff competition?

reply
He makes money trading. He is self supporting without TL! He is a
crusader and that is why he does it. Its not the money.

  What good is a great program if the company behind it cannot stay in
business? Please don't respond with a comparison to Omega. We know what
your ideas are about that! Just your knowledge of Bob's ability to stay
in business over the long haul against very stiff competition. It
doesn't matter whether the competition is any good or not, it just
matters that they are heavy on marketing and sales! So, please no Omega
bashing. That is irrelevant to my question.

reply
What competition? how can you compare TL to Omega? TL is in a class by
itself !

  David Cicia