Re: Illegal System Code Postings

Good point.....You can report to the FBI any information you like, Daily
if you want,
mention names etc...... The question is will they act on this?  The
answer is NO.  You
have to be a really Big case to get their attention.  It's a good
threat....Big Stick
idea....but getting the organization to act on you behalf ...that's
another matter.

John