Illegal System Code Postings

To:  Andy (if this is your real name): & the Omega List

Fortunately, most of the Omega List recipients are honest people wanting to
share  ideas, not those stolen from others.

Not everyone is blatantly arrogant and as foolish as you (Andy) to
wrongfully post copyrighted materials on the internet.   Do you think no
one but you and a few of your friends read this?

If you think this a joke as you obviously do, wait and see.  The FBI has an
entire division devoted to software piracy and they are going to love to
sink their teeth into these postings and those who have participated in them.

You are being reported to the FBI by several vendors and you will have
little support from anyone on this List.

Guide yourself accordingly.

P.S..

I will offer a REWARD for information leading to the ARREST and CONVICTION
of anyone releasing any part of ETS code.  You all know how to reach me.

Michael A. Mermer, CTA, Pres. & CEO of TSCI
"Developers of the ETS Trading System for TradeStation & SuperCharts and
the ETS Fax/Online Broadcast Advisory"  Sales: 800.637.6529
Advisory Support: 561.451.4497
ETS System Support/Upgrades: 561.451.8899
Fax: 561.451.0034
E-mail:  tsci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx