Re: The most significant event since man walked on the Moon!!!!!

  One of the only questions I have about the prospects for TradeLab -
having a good sense that Bob Brickey is a high integrity person and knowing
that UMDS is a good product - is this: does Bob's company have adequate
capitalization to stay in business against stiff competition? What good is
a great program if the company behind it cannot stay in business?
   Please don't respond with a comparison to Omega. We know what your ideas
are about that! Just your knowledge of Bob's ability to stay in business
over the long haul against very stiff competition. It doesn't matter
whether the competition is any good or not, it just matters that they are
heavy on marketing and sales! So, please no Omega bashing. That is
irrelevant to my question.

David Cicia