SuperCharts

Hi everyone,
I hope some people from the group can help me.

For some time I have been using Supercharts 4.0, however I couldn’t load
intraday data. I was trying to load ASCII file with tick data, but
without success.
I’m trying to do some back testing on intraday data and I remembered
older versions allowed doing that.
This morning I decided to install my old version of SC 2.1 and after
opening it, I was able to open charts with the tick data.
The older version was loaded in different directory that SC4.0

I was very surprised to discover that after opening SC4.0 I was asked to
enter ID ( default Admin ) and password ? After clicking on Cancel older
version is loaded?.

How come it’s impossible to have two versions of SC on one computer?
Please help,
Alex Jablonski