Re: EL code - Normalizing data

I believe in your original message you asked about the highest or lowest and so Omega
is correct in that it passes thru all bars before determining that which is does by
storing it to an array which it references (alot like the human brain). How about
restating your request, thinking thru the basic thought processes which people take
for granted and we will give it another shot.

Glad to help
Glenn

--
*            Glenn M. Orlosky           *