Re: SuperCharts

Alex,

> How come it’s impossible to have two versions of SC on one computer?
> Please help,

This one is basically a Microsoft problem.  They have encouraged
and/or required software vendors to put certain files in the
Windows OS directory tree.  That policy leads to DLL and other
conflicts when one program wants one version of a common
file, and some other application wants a different version of
the identically named file.

MS is supposed to provide some help in this regard with Win 98,
but I do not know if it will be a complete solution, even for
new application programs.

I'm sure (but it is a guess, since I do not have any SC version)
that the versions of the ODBC database drivers required by each
of your versions of SC are different.  This much is certain, you
could not have the first version of WallStreet Analyst and
TS version 3.5 on the same computer because of ODBC conflicts.
There may be other differences which interfere with your two SC
versions.

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/