Re: SuperCharts

I also was just trying to load tick data in Supercharts 4. Initially I had
no success, but then I found in the manual that the time must be in hours
and minutes (HHMM). The data that I have been collecting includes seconds
(HHMMSS). I have many ticks in each minute - surely Supercharts can handle this.
Does anybody know how this can be done?

Thanks
Simon Trevor