ELLIOT WAVE SOFTWARE

Elliott Wave International (Robert Prechter) took over the Australian
program you mentioned.  It is now considerably more expensive.  I purchased
it recently and am still evaluating whether it will help me trade.  The
program itself is superb software, extremely sophisticated.  However, as
with all Elliott Wave analysis, each reading offers several alternatives
with varying probabilities.  Frequently, the spread of these alternative
predictions is from very strongly bullish to very strongly bearish.  This
doesn't provide a comforting tool for decision-making.  Very recently, I
had uniform strong predictions for the bond rally which materialize over
the past few days.  It will be interesting to see how close March bonds get
to 138!  You can reach EWI and get their free demo by calling 800/336-1618.
 They will also send you free copies of their various publications, all
related to Elliott Wave analysis.