Re: FUT: Maximizing use of margin 2

Sorry to mislead you guys about the example of BP and SF. Lets say for almost the same margin requirement of another example, the Wheat and Corn. Both Wheat and corn had almost the same margin use but yesterday's move, Wheat make a bigger move that corn which Wheat falls $8.50 compare to corn which is onkt $5 per contract. Therefore when you bet wheat, you get a nicer return when you are correct. Which this is what I mean by maximizing the margin use. Thanks again for all who respond previously.
>>Hi! >>Do anybody had any ideas on how to maximize the margin being use in >>trading? Example: Margin for British Pound is $1552 while Swiss Franc is >>$1721, both had almost the same amount of margin requirement to trade one >>contract. But British Pound offers the most bang for the buck in which its >>average EOD close is at around 100+ points compared to Swiss Franc which is >>50+ points and having the same point value at $12.50 each. >>I had read a book "How I triple my Money..." by Ulf Jensen which he >>describe somthing like this by computing the Average Trading Range and >>others... >>Do anybody had other easier method? >>Thanks in advance!
Best Regards!
Visavis Visavis@xxxxxxx