ELLIOT WAVE SOFTWARE

Does anyone have any experience or relevant comments regarding The
Elliott Wave Analyser? I came across it and a well-demonstrated demo on
the internet. I have included some of their copy below. My questions are
as follows:

    1. Is there any good Elliot Wave software out there?
    2. How does this compare with what else is available?
    3. Any other comments that might be helpful?

THE FOLLOWING IS THE SOME OF THE COPY (PROPAGANDA???) THAT I COPIED FROM
THE INTERNET:

The Elliott Wave Analyser is the first commercially available software
product to comprehensively analyse any security using the Elliott Wave
Principle. At the touch of a button, you are provided with all of the
most probable Elliott Wave counts on your data, expected future market
directions and comprehensive commentary on all aspects of the analysis
results.

The Elliott Wave Analyser is able to read a wide variety of data formats
such as MetaStock, CompuTrac, Omega Supercharts, CSI and ASCII data
format.

For a full 12 months after purchase, registered owners of the Elliott
Wave Analyser qualify for FREE updates each time a new version of the
software is released. Updates are released approximately every 3 to 6
months.

Investment:
US Dollars: US$695.00
Australian Dollars: AU$945.00

Center for Elliott Wave Analysis
28 Cameron Court, Willetton, 6155, Australia
Phone 61-9-457-0069.  Fax: 61-9-457-1792.
(From the USA, Fax: 011-61-9-457-1792)
InterNet email: cewa@xxxxxxxxxxxx
World Wide Web site: http://www.iinet.com.au/~cewa

                            Thanks, LM