MACD system- need ELA code

Maybe someone can program this system for me as it seems promising for
trading the S&P both day and Globex.
Here are the parameters:
When the MACD difference is greater than +.50 or -.50 and then starts going
in the other direction, i.e.: +.60 then falls to +.50, sell 1 (opposite for
the negative values, -.60 rises to -.50, buy 1). Use the close of the bar.
Also, can Tradestation optimize the amount of the direction change, .05,
.10, .15, to yield the best results?
Can it be programmed to buy/sell 2 when the MACD difference is +1.0 or -1.0
or greater and then changes direction, or do you run a different system on
the same chart? The reason I want it to tell me buy 1 or buy 2 is that I
want it to send the trade to my pager and I want to know how many points to
use for my MIT exit, which you should put in after getting a market fill.
Seems you can enter on these conditions and get a minimum of 1 point for
the .50 or 2 points for the 1.0 MACD differences. For example last night I
sold 2 at 974.50 when MACD difference went from 1.37 to 1.21, the
difference kept falling although I took some heat as the price rose to
977.40, but got out at 973.00.  I guess I should have held on for the fall
today.
I use the default MACD, 12,26,9, on a 17 minute chart of SP8H.
Thanks for anyone's help.