Mirroring HD's

  What could be more convenient than having another duplicate HD
ready to go if your HD fails in the middle of the trading day (or anytime
for that matter)?

  Bob Brickley suggested that one such company that provides a flex
array mirroring system could be found at raidtec@xxxxxxxxx,com.

  They haven't gotten back to me yet, so in the meantime, I've been
calling around locally and was referred to a guy, who in very broken
English,
explained that all you need is 2 identical HD's with NT. The NT server
(whatever that is) can be set up to accomplish this task.

  Can anyone confirm or elaborate on this? And what is the NT server?
I currently use W95 for my TS on a single PC.

Thanks,

Dave Stanley