Re: Need EL Help

A minor correction. I said:

  "the function will return a positive number on bars 300, 301, and 302"

To be exact, it will obviously return a zero on bar 300, (which not a
positive number).

You may need to use:

   if MRO(Condition1, 3, 1) >= 0 and Condition2 then Buy....;

if you want to include bar 300 in your selection.

Bob Fulks

--
Bob Fulks
bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxx