Re: Real-time internet feeds and TS

Ron Augustine wrote:

> BIG SNIP
>
> I think we're going to see fast, reliable, relatively cheap, internet
> delivered quote streams in the not too distant future.

I have about all the equipment and different types of data feeds out there,
and if I don't have them now I've had them in the past. I most recently
got a T-1 installed to run a stock data feed, which is SP Comstock and
a Stock trading software by TAL which is part of the Chicago Project.
Even with this slick commercial setup, I can watch BMI and SP
Comstock and CQG all on Satellite beat the Quotes given over the T-1
All Day Long. I don't believe any thing by land line no matter how fast is
ever going to beat satellite feed. Mark