BMI Data Request for @NVA

If someone has intraday data on this Index going back
as far as you care to send. I would appreciate it. Mark

PS. For those of you who have TS at the office, you may want to
go in early tomorrow cause I got a error message on the data
server " Says Call Omega at Once". I think it was caused by the
year change over and I just closed the server and started back up
it was Ok. So you may need to do that before the market open's
tomorrow, I'm glad I got PC Anywhere. : -)