Re: Composite Symbol

>     I'm new to this list and I hope this subject has not been
>     visited too
> often but I'm trying to plot a composite symbol in Tradestation 4.0
> build 20. This subject came up when a friend of mine wanted to plot
> the s&p futures without paying the exchange fees using spy(sp500
> true value) and prem.

JAMES - I heard from somebody else before, who tried to save $60 per
month for CME fees, with constructing an "artifical" future based on
FUTURE + PREM. Im not sure whether he is sttill alive <g>

In a market like S&P,which changes some $100 per minute sometimes - I
think thats just foolish - to be polite

"Invest" the $60/month or just ignore the S&P.

rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !