Composite Symbol

    I'm new to this list and I hope this subject has not been visited too
often but I'm trying to plot a composite symbol in Tradestation 4.0 build
20. This subject came up when a friend of mine wanted to plot the s&p
futures without paying the exchange fees using spy(sp500 true value) and
prem.

    I coded the following:

 Input: PRICE1(close of data1),PRICE2(close of data2),PRICE3(high of
data1),PRICE4(high of data2),PRICE5(low of data1),PRICE6(low of data2);
plot1(price1 + price2,"spf1");
plot2(price3 + price4,"spf2");
plot3(price5 + price6,"spf3");

a simpler way to code this is as follows:

 INPUTS : Price1(C Data1), Price2(C Data2), Price3(H Data1),
                  Price4(H Data2), Price5(L  Data1), Price6(L Data2);

 IF LastBarOnChart THEN BEGIN
 Plot1(Price1 + Price2,"SPF1");
 Plot2(Price3 + Price4,"SPF2");
 Plot3(Price5 + Price6,"SPF3");
 END;
------------------------------

    The results of these composite symbol indicators is a true
representation of the last  price on a x min bar, but the highs and lows are
not accurate. The longer the bar the more skewed the high/low is. My
question is, is there anyway to plot a composite symbol in tradstation that
uses the last tick to construct the bar like it does on any normal symbol
plot. The problem as I see it is that data1 and data2 do not hit their highs
and lows at the same time. This becomes less of a problem with a 1 min bar
since the timing issue of highs and lows is within a short duration.

    I hope in future versions of Tradestation that we will be able to use
composite symbols as a single symbol and be able to base indicators on those
composites. I can code into indicators the price factor of data1 + data2 if
I have access to the code or if price is a input.

Thanks,

         -=-jimmy-=-