Writing DLLs?

We are constantly running into the 64kb barrier for ela programs.  Is there
some kind of work around?

One aspect we are looking at is writing DLLs....

1) Am I correct in saying you have to program DLLs with C or some high level
language?

2) How hard are they to write?

3) Is there a way to convert EL files to DLL using a filter or something?

We are trying to avoid having to learn a new programming language like C so
if anyone has an effective work around it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jim Lovejoy
fastgroup@xxxxxxxxxx
"To see what is in front one's nose is a constant struggle"
                                                         -George Orwell