TS System Entry ???

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Could one of the TS System Wizards please tackle this dilemma?

I'm back-testing a trading system using daily Stock charts.  The example
covers a 3-day window.

Day 1 -- The set-up criteria for a Short trade is met and the Low for the
day is 75.

Day 2 -- I want the system to enter a Short position if the
         low of Day 1 is met or exceeded on Day 2.
         I'm using the statement: If Low <= Low[1] then Sell at Low[1]
Stop;

Day 3 -- TS Enters the trade on Day 3, at the Opening Price,
         presumably because it didn't evaluate the Day 2 bar
         until after the Close of Day 2, then used the next
         available price for an Entry Price.

Is there any way that I can tell TS to enter specifically at the Price
determined by the set-up criteria on day one and also have it record and
indicate Day 2 as the Entry day on the System Report?

Thanks in advance for any insight...

I don't like the possability of confusion with prices, so I will psuedocode
this using a variable for the low of day 1:

If set-up = true
   then
        EntryLow = Low ;

Sell next bar at EntryLow stop ;

You are correct in assuming step 2 is not evaluated until the close of day
2.  There is no way to tell EL (or anyone else) that if the low of today is
less than the low of yesterday, then sell at the low of yesterday today
(unless of course you are trading real time).

Hope this helps.

Paul Weston