Re: omega-digest Digest V97 #368

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V97 #368
  • From: Paul Altman <paltman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 15:48:41 -0800 (PST)

1)  Where do the functions and/or systems that you write actually live?
I'd like to back them up, but can't find any obvious file that contains
them.  My guess is this question has been answered many times before.  If
there's a FAQ somewhere, please point me and I'll go read it.

2)  Someone was selling a complete TS4.0 here about a month ago.   Is it
still available?  Will Omega actually support a transferred ownership?

Thanks very much for any help.

	-Paul