SWP & Y2K

As long as the list isfocused on this issue and I am NOT programming
literate, does anyone familiar with the SWP Dos Ver 2.18 know if this
will work in Y2K or if there is a date adjustment I could make to keep
using it ?
BTW, I did try TS 4.0 for 30 days, but when I asked my salesperson about
Y2K compliance I was told it(TS 5) would be out in Feb '98 and that the
upgrade wouldn't cost me that much. Since this was Nov it didn't make
sense to me to make a purchase so close to a major upgrade. Also, after
reading this list and the challanges of TS 4 I decided to return the
program and wait for 32 bit TS 5.
Another point, just before SWP was discontinued, Omega made low cost
offers for additional security blocks to existing customers. I think I
just recieved one recently for $250 or so for the same thing on TS 4. If
history does repeat itself then maybe this is a set up of things to come
in the new year.
Thanks in advance for your help on the SWP Y2K Ques..
Regards,
Tom B.