TS System Entry ???

Could one of the TS System Wizards please tackle this dilemma?

I'm back-testing a trading system using daily Stock charts.  The example
covers a 3-day window.

Day 1 -- The set-up criteria for a Short trade is met and the Low for the
day is 75.

Day 2 -- I want the system to enter a Short position if the
         low of Day 1 is met or exceeded on Day 2.
         I'm using the statement: If Low <= Low[1] then Sell at Low[1] Stop;

Day 3 -- TS Enters the trade on Day 3, at the Opening Price,
         presumably because it didn't evaluate the Day 2 bar
         until after the Close of Day 2, then used the next
         available price for an Entry Price.

Is there any way that I can tell TS to enter specifically at the Price
determined by the set-up criteria on day one and also have it record and
indicate Day 2 as the Entry day on the System Report?

Thanks in advance for any insight...