[EquisMetaStock Group] Whats wrong with this code

I know you folks are big on learning to code but I'm simply not a code
person.

Can anyone tell me how to improve this?

I want to create a system test and a condition in that test is that
stochastic is resting ABOVE it's %D. In this case I'm not after a
cross, I'm just checking to see that Stock is above the D line.  So I
guess this is another, Stochastic/System Tester issue around the fact
that they don't make it easy for non programmers to address the %d line.

I've tried this and got no where. That is it doesn't seem to work.

stoch(opt1,opt3)> (Mov(((( C - LLV( L,opt1)) /( HHV( H,opt1 ) -
LLV(L,opt1))) * 100 ),3,S ))

I'm optimizing Stochastic and want to have this condition where I only
buy if the optimized stochastic is above the %D line.  My
understanding is that D equals Mov(((( C - LLV( L,opt1)) /( HHV(
H,opt1 ) - LLV(L,opt1))) * 100 ),3,S ))  So where am I going wrong?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)