[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Comparison of System Tests on Bull and Bear Markets.

Santosh,

Have you checked the explorers included with the software?

Realize that we can give you thousands of explorations but you must
first have an idea about what you want. Also understand that
technical analysis is somewhat subjective. I may classify a downfall
or rise differently that someone else simply based on my perception
of the market.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, santosh shanbhag
<santubaba@xxx> wrote:

> can u please pass me some explorer where it can just gv me some
hint of any downfall or rise of a particular stock,please illustrate
as to hw do i use the same

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: