Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fw: (Another) beginners question

Roy, and others,

Definitely I share your concern that, as you say,
"... private emails have somehow popped up for all the world to see".

In fact, I was a little surprised this week to see that my own personal reply to one of the moderators was also published on the site.
Actually I had no real problem with that at all, except that only my reply was published, while the original email to which I was responding was not.
So this regrettably make some of my comments appear a bit "out of context".

If this is in any way my own fault, then I do not quite understand how, but I certainly apologize to all, including to you, and also to Mr.Dracula.
If I embarrass myself a bit, it doesn't matter, but I do not intend to do it to other people by mistake, and especially not to all good people who help.

It is not entirely clear to me exactly how the system of moderation and many other things works on this site, and perhaps this
could be clarified, especially as to who or what is allowed and what is not, and exactly what gets published and what does not.
 I had (perhaps mistakenly) assumed that you were one of the moderators yourself. I do know at least one of the moderators,
who has written to me and clearly stated his role. But I do not know how many or who else the others (?) may be who are involved
in having an influence on this, but perhaps there needs to be some consolidation.

I think there may be other Metastock users who are also feeling a little confusion about what and by whom gets published
and what or who does not get in at all. Maybe it is my English becoming confused now. It has been a very long week.

With best wishes to all,
Tony Mikhailovitch M
in Moscow

t4tonym@xxxxxxxxx