Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with writing an Explorer in MS

Hi Roy,

Many Thanks for the quick & helpful reply.

Can I ask what you mean by deciding on a filter setting?  Surely in
the filter I would write colA AND colB;  or am I missing something?

Also, can you explain what the indicator is for. Sorry for the
questions but I'm still trying to learn the MS language and in this
example I can't understand why the indicator is needed :-/

Thanks Roy,

Chorlton

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Chorlton
>

> Try this for the exploration. You'll need to decide on a filter
setting.

> {colA}
> (H-L)>=4*Abs(O-C) AND H<>L;
>
> {colB}
> A:=(H-L)>=4*Abs(O-C) AND H<>L;
> Sum(A,30)>11;
>
> {filter}
> {as required}
>

> Use this indicator to see what the binary (logical) result from
each expression is.

> {New Indicator}
> A:=(H-L)>=4*Abs(O-C) AND H<>L;
> A+1.1;
> Sum(A,30)>11;
>

> Regards
>
> Roy
> www.metastocktips.co.nz

Does
> this make sense??
>

> Any help would be appreciated as I'm getting a bit comfused trying
> to code it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chorlton

course  Business finance class
>       Small business finance  Business finance schools  Business
finance small software

Service.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM