Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with writing an Explorer in MS

Hi Chorlton

Try this for the exploration. You'll need to decide on a filter setting.

{colA}
(H-L)>=4*Abs(O-C) AND H<>L;
{colB}
A:=(H-L)>=4*Abs(O-C) AND H<>L;
Sum(A,30)>11;

{filter}
{as required}

Use this indicator to see what the binary (logical) result from each expression is.

{New Indicator}
A:=(H-L)>=4*Abs(O-C) AND H<>L;
A+1.1;
Sum(A,30)>11;