RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] do you have brain damage?

I knew it - banging my head against the desk *does* help!!…

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jose Silva
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 2:31 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] do you have brain damage?

"In a study of investors' behaviour, the team from three US
universities suggest that people with brain damage can make better
financial decisions than the rest of us."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-1786949,00.html

jose  <:-D

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance small software Business finance online

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS