[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Weekly chart with STO

Your code looks Ok.

Stoch(25,15) < 25
AND Stoch(25,15) < Mov(Stoch(25,15),15,S)

Make sure you set the Exploration periodicity to "Weekly".

MetaStock -> Tools -> The Explorer -> select exploration -> Edit ->
Options -> Exploration Periodicity -> Weekly -> Ok -> Ok -> Explore...

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, c_cruizer <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM