[EquisMetaStock Group] Custom Toolbar Properties (Problem with Charts shortcut)

I am trying to add a shortcut to my favorite chart using the Custom
Toolbar Properties menu (right-click on the Custom Toolbar at the
bottom of the screen to access this menu).

The menu allows the creation of new shortcuts to templates, layouts,
charts, applications and all files. When I set it to "charts" problem
is none of the charts show up in the menu (I think it would need
smartcharts for this to happen). I read the online Help files and the
manual -- no answers.

Thanks!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM