[Metastockusers] parts is parts

this email suffered Mail Delivery Subsystem blah, blah....I'll try sending it in parts...

Tom,

I love those those guys...I just hope they never fall forward and become impailed on all those pointy writing instruments in there pocket-pencil holders.

Attached is Tim Tillson's January '98 article.  This is the "white paper" that was submitted to and published by TASC. Also, Tim and I "tag teamed" a presentation to the DTG (six or so months ago).  I've attached both of our power point presentations.

I would suggest that folks review these in the following order:

a. Tim's article: Better Moving Averages...
b. dtg.ppt
c.  T3's.ppt

Take care,

Steve